I'm not seeing Seattle being a victim of this in particular with Madden 23 coins the talent that remains on the board. Kaiir Elam is still on the board here, Skyy Moore is also available. What is the reason why you choose to skip two of the next elements to select one QB who may not even be on the radar in one year?

The days are getting further away from the Madden NFL 23 Draft and on Tuesday Todd McShay published his latest mock draft that features two rounds and several big surprise.

I'm not saying that, but I'm not going to associate NFL 23ate "surprises" with "wrong." Everything I've seen in this mock could occur, and there's lot of logic behind every choice. As an avid Carolina Panthers fan, I might throw up in my mouth if Kennt Pickett is selected number. 6 overall , but I digress.

Check out ESPN to read the complete breakdown, but here are the most important things that leapt out at me.

McShay isn't alone to have Walker taking off on the board. Then, on Madden NFL 23.com Charles Davis has him going with the first pick for the Jaguars. But it's amazing to observe Walker going with the no. 2 overall pick for the Lions.

It's not like this would make a good pick, it just feels like an overly consolation for me. Detroit certainly needs help with the pass rush And the best case scenarios is Aidan Hutchinson is on the list for them However, if Hutchinson is gone, would they really be willing to give up more certain things on other teams to bet in the event of an upside defensive line?

Personally, I'm not sure so. I'm in favor of the choice, and believe Walker will be very good, but you have to remember that the Lions are in the position to establish a solid base. I'd like to see them choose a top defensive back , or wide receiver even if it's not an immediate need instead of. forcing the use of a pass rusher.

I'm so annoyed because of the exactness of McShay's rationale here.

"Rhule was a recruiter for Pickett as the Temple's coach. Rhule has been committed to the signal-caller's pro days this spring. Of all the players, Pickett is the most cheap madden 23 coins  ready quarterback available and his speedy processing speed, smooth pocket presence and excellent precision will elevate Carolina's offense."