As the years have gone by, my time spent playing 2K has been a lot less and I've found myself playing different games NBA 2K23 MT, but generally due to the monotonous characteristics of the 2K franchise. It's been around a half-dozen years since the last time I actively played an NBA 2K game.

Returning to the most recent edition of 2K23. brought with it some pleasing surprises and some disappointing findings too. There were some tweaks made to enhance the game -- like in MyTEAM -however, there are some aspects that seem to miss the point.

Coming again to the current edition of 2K23 there were some pleasing surprises as well as some grueling results as well. Some changes were made to enhance the game -- like in MyTEAM -but there were also some aspects which seem to miss the main point.

The first thing I did after I fired the game up was to instantly switch to career mode to begin creating my player. Aspects of that process have changed , and in a positive way, like limiting the maximum possible value of skill points and the comparison of what kind or player your created.

As opposed to the last session I had, you can choose which team you'll be going to.To oblige Anthony Davis to play center, I created an agile power forward who could dunk everything Buy NBA 2K MT Coins, take advantage of boards and defend the rim and joined the Lakers.